Practice Perfect System helps dentists achieve total practice transformational success.
We believe that hands-on is the only way to begin the process, which continues and is supplemented by a virtual system that promotes accountability and monitors success.
Regardless of where YOU are in the life cycle of YOUR practice, PPS seeks to help you optimize results to achieve your goals.
For US, it’s all about YOU.
Yet, WE ARE NOT FOR EVERYONE. This is not a cookie-cutter process. It is time intensive and requires commitment to achieve true practice transformation.
Our Power to the 8th method uses specific and synergistic strategies in 8 areas to achieve transformational change and optimal results. Each strategy builds on the others so exponential growth is realized.
STRATEGY #1: Powerful Leadership and Vision
Dentist-owners spend long days working IN the practice. Often, they don’t have the time to spend doing critical thinking about what they truly want.
Many never stop to think how their practice life is impacting their family, social and spiritual lives.
Our Strategic Thinking and Planning Process results in the following:
- Create a crystal clear vision of success in business and personal life.
- Take this vision and creates an action plan, business plan and marketing plan so that you know every day what to do to grow and fulfill your goals.
- Think long-term, see trends and plan for a healthy and profitable transition.
- Become a more effective leader.
STRATEGY #2: Mindset Mastery
It’s common for Dentist-Owners to struggle with self-doubt, fear and limiting beliefs at all stages of practice development. Such mindset pitfalls can sabotage success.
We focus on resolving these roadblocks to achieve:
- Getting over the inner fears that are holding back growth.
- Releasing mental blocks that limit personal, professional and spiritual growth.
- Adopt a winning mindset that will enhance every aspect of life and promote a positive outlook of the future.
- Create a better life-balance.
STRATEGY #3: Dream Team Building
Dentists can struggle with people in their employ who underperform, act in self-interest or are unaccountable. Plus turnover has an immense cost on both the practice and the stress level of the dentist-owner. Human Resources need not be a task that provokes fear.
We will show you how to:
- Attract, hire, motivate and retain people who will be self-motivated, productive and accountable.
- Create a team or better yet, a tribal culture.
- Delegate so the Doctor-owner can cut hours while increasing production.
- Recognize the signs of team and individual dysfunction and learn how to proactively cope with it.
- How to constantly recruit to facilitate desired growth and expansion.
STRATEGY #4: Unique Magnetic Marketing and Branding
Dentists are not trained in marketing and often fall prey to schemes that fail to give an adequate Return On Investment (ROI). Just as bad, are Random Acts of Marketing (RAM).
Every Dentist’s personal practice philosophy and market environment calls for different marketing strategies. Unfortunately, most Dental Marketing is cookie-cutter.
- PPS will evaluate current marketing activities and suggest changes that will allow them to attract the RIGHT type of patient.
- Facilitate more effective marketing decisions.
- Supply examples of high-converting marketing copy.
- Help implement a proven system that prevents sporadic new patient flow, attract the right types of patients and pre-sell them.
- Review phone skills to the front desk that supports rather than hinders marketing efforts.
STRATEGY #5: Powerful Case Presentation and Acceptance
Getting patients to consistently say, “YES” to your best care is the goal. Dental School doesn’t prepare a dentist to effectively “sell” patients on the care they truly need. Education is only a small part of the process. And, case acceptance is where most practices flounder. Patients deserve to get the best care possible.
- PPS identifies the bottleneck in the process.
- Teaches simple to follow techniques that will result in dramatically increased case acceptance.
- Show a system that deals with “I have to think about it”.
STRATEGY #6: Follow-Up, Maintenance and Patient Reactivation
Practices can loose a fortune by not keeping patients engaged. When patients fail to follow through with needed care everyone looses. When they fail to come back, everyone looses. Patients lost to maintenance/follow up/recare winds up costing the office valuable time and resources to reactivate them.
- Stopping CHURN (patient turnover) through a system of active patient engagement.
- How to recognize and stop churn dead in its tracks.
- How to use patient relationship management tools.
STRATEGY #7: Fiscal and Financial Follow-Through
Dental Practice overheads are eating up profits. Some practices are making more money only to find out that their profits are lower. Working harder and longer hours is not the answer. Doctors are deferring retirement because they haven’t planned and/or saved. And when they do retire, they can’t lead the lifestyle they want.
- PPS will evaluate current practice trends.
- Overhead analysis
- Profit optimization and allocation
- Fiscal planning
STRATEGY #8: Transition and Exit Planning
Far too many dentists cannot retire when and/or HOW they want. They spend their entire careers caring for others; yet neglect themselves and their family’s needs. Your family, your patients and your staff rely on you to help them during a transition or exit. PPS seeks to provide guidance to achieve the desired outcome.
- Set up a time-focused plan
- Promote strategies to maximize value
- Help design systems to achieve transition/exit