- Are you tired of the grind of running the practice?
- Is grinding teeth the easiest part of your day?
- Do you leave the office and have to have an adult beverage to wind down?
- Do you just want to avoid talking to some of your staff?
- Do you dread the “I’d like to meet with you Doc” request from your staff?
- Do you shake your head and say; “I can’t believe that she did that…again!?
- Are you entertaining the idea of selling out and getting out?
- Do you believe that there MUST be a better way?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you might be suffering from: PRACTICE MANAGEMENT EXHAUSTION Or PME
PME is an autoimmune, often chronic condition, a form of Dental Practice PTSD. In its acute form, it can be DISASTROUS.
The good news is that it’s curable. And, like most conditions, the sooner you deal with it, the better off you’ll be.
The challenge is to make a diagnosis. The difficulty with this diagnosis is to uncover the CAUSE. That’s because what causes your condition is unique to YOU. Every PME sufferer has an environment that contributes to the spread and intensity of this sometimes fatal condition.
Yes, FATAL because the stress caused by PME effects your overall health contributing to heart problems, Sleep Disturbances and other chronic diseases.
And, it’s “autoimmune” because the real cause is YOU.
“The Bottle Neck is always at the TOP of the bottle.”
And, PME is akin to PTSD because it manifests with many of the same symptoms.
- Selfdestructive Behavior
- Loss of Interest or Pleasure in Activities
- Emotional Detachment
- Unwanted Thoughts
The good news is that THERE IS A CURE.
Each CURE is UNIQUE for YOUR version of this illness.
That’s the Practice Perfect Systems difference. We’re not cookie cutter because YOU ARE NOT A COOKIE.
We’d like to help you get better.
Give us a call or drop us an email. PracticePerfectSystems@gmail.com